I. Account Information and Password
- After registration, you will choose a user name and password. It is your responsibility to keep your user name and account information and password secure and in confidence. Neither LingoChamp nor any of its affiliates shall be held liable for (a) any theft, breach or misuse of your account or Personal Information by any third party, including damage caused by hacking or viruses, or (b) any other consequences resulting from your misuse of your account information and password or failure to keep your user name and password secure.
- LingoChamp will provide individual services that comprise the LingoChamp Services at its discretion, and may add, change or terminate such individual services, including but not limited to, course study, the ability to post and comment on other users' performance, the personal homepage and private messaging, at any time with or without notice to you at its discretion.
- LingoChamp may also provide certain fee-based services (such as diamond-level courses). You will be advised of any fee-based service before your use and will not be able to use such service unless you pay the applicable fee for such service.
Ⅲ. Use Rules
- After registration, you will have the right to use the LingoChamp Services to share and communicate with other users and may share materials, including course study, postings, teaching materials and audio recordings. You also will have the ability to use the personal homepage and photo uploading functions provided by LingoChamp to share personal information.
- You must abide by applicable laws and regulations in using the LingoChamp Services.
- The LingoChamp Services may be used only for personal communication, study, enjoyment and non-business purposes. You may not use the LingoChamp Services to sell any content, product or service, or use the LingoChamp Services for any advertising or business purpose.
- When using the LingoChamp Services, you agree that you will not post, communicate or otherwise distribute information that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, fraudulent, deceptive, defamatory, harmful to minors, or indecent in anyway, as determined by LingoChamp in LingoChamp's sole and exclusive discretion, including any content that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law such as by infringing, misappropriating, or otherwise violating the intellectual property, privacy or other proprietary rights of any third party, or otherwise cause injury of any kind to a third party.
- LingoChamp is not responsible for ensuring that the content posted by users on the LingoChamp Services does not infringe any intellectual property, privacy or other proprietary rights; provided, however, that LingoChamp shall delete or de-link allegedly infringing or violating content in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- LingoChamp has the right to place commercial advertisements or any other business information in any manner during the provision of the LingoChamp Services, and you agree that LingoChamp may send promotional or any other business information concerning LingoChamp to you by email or other means.
IV. Service Termination, Suspension and Changes
- LingoChamp has the right to terminate some or all of the LingoChamp Services (including fee-based services and free services) at any time. If there is any termination of any free service, LingoChamp is not required to notify you and will not be liable to you or any third party for such termination. If there is any termination of any fee-based service, LingoChamp shall notify you in advance and may provide an alternative fee-based service. If LingoChamp does not provide, or you do not accept, the alternative fee-based service, a pro rata portion of any pre-paid service fee shall be refunded to you (based on the amount of the remaining LingoChamp Service that you have prepaid). As to a lifetime subscriber, a pro rata portion of any pre-paid service fee can be refunded to you in the first year when the service commences (i.e. refund amount = total amount paid/365*(365-number of days of usage)). After the first year, the service fee are not refundable. The foregoing shall be your sole and exclusive remedy in the event of any termination of a fee-based LingoChamp Service.
- You understand that LingoChamp may need to suspend access to the LingoChamp Service from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. LingoChamp shall not be liable for such suspensions even if for a fee-based Service.
- If the account number registered by you for a free service is not used for ninety (90) consecutive days , LingoChamp shall have the right to delete the account and stop providing services to you.
- LingoChamp reserves the right to change or alter any of the LingoChamp Services at any time.
- All headings herein are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.